- Visit to a motet with the St. Thomas Choir in St. Thomas Church
- BACH PUR (2.5 hours € 65.- per person) incl. 2 entries: Bach Museum and Old Town Hall, documentation
- Panometer Leipzig 2022 CAROLAS GARTEN as a 360 ° panorama by Yadegar Asisi In his 360 ° panorama,YadegarAsisi places a calyx in the center of attention. The visitor "shrinks" in the
32 meter high round picture to the size of a pollen and discovers the fascinating scenery within a home garden in an unprecedented enlargement
- City tour on foot and by bus (€ 21.50 / per person)
- Museum in the round corner (formerly Stasi headquarters) exhibition "Peaceful Revolution"
- Track of music through Leipzig - on foot or by bike
- Sunday matine concert in the Mendelssohn House Museum
- currently the best cabaret program (for example "Die Pfeffermühle")
Experience the annual event in Leipzig: Joh. Sebastian Bach's Christmas Oratorio with the St. Thomas Choir and the Gewandhaus Orchestra in the St. Thomas Church in Leipzig
FR. December 15th, 7:00 pm - Saturday, December 16th 5.00 p.m. - Sunday, December 17th 5 p.m.
with the St. Thomas Choir and the Gewandhaus Orchestra.
Best reservations - reasonable hotel accommodation of all categories is now possible!